Complete glass walls can be opened almost fully with the thermally insulated Schuco ASS 70 Aluminium Bi-Folding Door. The door leaf stack folds easily, with minimal force, inward or outward, and slides to the right and/or to the left. The door leaves roll almost silently on high-quality roller carriers and are securely guided at the top and at the bottom.
- Robust, thermally insulated aluminium profiles
- Easy-to-operate (lockable) one-hand handles
- Durable surface finishing
- A higher level of sound reduction can be selected
- Different profile colours inside and outside (colour coated or anodised surface)
- Use of various glazing beads
- Can also be used as balcony glazing
The individual units are simply folded into a small space and pushed to the sides – quickly and compactly. This creates the ideal connection between the interior and exterior. The Schuco ASS 70 Aluminium Bi-Folding Door can be easily combined with other Schüco systems.